How much do you know...?
The President's health law includes the widely-mentioned benefits of coverage for under-26 year olds and those who were uninsured. But we rarely hear about the costs of these benefits.
Test your knowledge in three quick quizzes to know how many are helped, or hurt, and at what cost:
- Quiz 1: How many people are covered
- Quiz 2: Coverage for under-26 year olds
- Quiz 3: Pre-existing Conditions and Guaranteed Insurance
- Quiz 4: What's in the Law?
- Quiz 5: Plan Cancellations